Â This recipe comes courtesy ofÂ “The Ultimate Book of Kid Concoctions” by John E. Thomas and Danita Pagel
these fun bathtime artistry can be used on the side of the bathtub or on the tile walls and floors
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
1 C grated Ivory soap
1/4 C warm water
plastic cookie cutters OR ice-cube trays
HOW TO CONCOCT:
1. Mix water, soap, and food coloring together in a medium bowl. Stir the crayon mixture until it begins to stiffen.
2. Remove the mixture from the bowl and knead until it is the consistency of a very thick dough.
3. Sppon crayon mixture into plastic cookie cutters or ice-cube trays.
4. Place the plastic crayon mixture in the freezer for 10 min.
5. Pop the crayons out of the cookie cutters and allow them to dry overnight or until hard.
voila! That ‘s it, pop out and watch the artistry begin!